Clients are now being accepted at the CUBE!
Why should you enter an incubation program?
- Business incubators reduce the risk of small business failures. Historically, NBIA member incubators have reported that 87% of all firms that have graduated from their incubators are still in business compared to 15% success for those who do not graduate from an incubator program.
- The cream of the crop — We accept only the best and most viable companies, so joining our incubator shows potential investors that your company has potential.
- Targeted services — Our programs specialize in start-up and emerging companies, with services designed especially for young companies’ particular needs. It is a community of like-minded individuals dedicated to helping you become successful through shared experiences and resource-pooling.
- Intensive, ongoing assistance — Whether your company resides in an incubation facility or takes advantage of our virtual client program, you will receive one-on-one attention from business experts, day in and day out.
- Links to capital and service providers — We help our clients with access debt and equity funding, as well as link you with service providers like lawyers and accountants who specialize in small business needs.
Call now to see if you qualify!