Non-members and members are welcome to join the NIA this month to learn, to engage in discussion, and to network with technologist, inventors and entrepreneurs. For details visit their website: http://www.nevadainventors.org
Clients are now being accepted at the CUBE!
Why should you enter an incubation program?
- Business incubators reduce the risk of small business failures. Historically, NBIA member incubators have reported that 87% of all firms that have graduated from their incubators are still in business compared to 15% success for those who do not graduate from an incubator program.
- The cream of the crop — We accept only the best and most viable companies, so joining our incubator shows potential investors that your company has potential.
- Targeted services — Our programs specialize in start-up and emerging companies, with services designed especially for young companies’ particular needs. It is a community of like-minded individuals dedicated to helping you become successful through shared experiences and resource-pooling.
- Intensive, ongoing assistance — Whether your company resides in an incubation facility or takes advantage of our virtual client program, you will receive one-on-one attention from business experts, day in and day out.
- Links to capital and service providers — We help our clients with access debt and equity funding, as well as link you with service providers like lawyers and accountants who specialize in small business needs.
Call now to see if you qualify!
Check the calendar and Register! Our Business Opportunity Forums are normally the fourth Thursday of the month beginning at 12:30 pm. But you need to double check the calendar for details. We would love to have you attend. Reno continues to attract attention. We have presenters from all over the country as well as our local Startups.
The CUBE is proud to present: Money Smart for Small Business. This program was developed by the FDIC and our local program is being sponsored by Charles Schwab Bank. Starting February 2, 2013, one Saturday a month for five months, small businesses and entrepreneurs considering establishing a small business will learn the basics of the financial aspects of running a small business.
If you are a small business with one to 20 employees are you are an entrepreneur thinking of starting a business, this course if for you! This is your chance to meet local experts and get answers to your nagging questions.
Seating is limited. So register today for all five session and save 50%. Your cost includes course manual for you to keep as well as refreshments to keep you going! Click here for registration and more details
Synergy Technology has offered its services as our latest sponsor providing FREE one hour consultation sessions at the CUBE offices for those in need of product based engineering and design. Contact Lynne Keller at (775)622-9900 x104 to schedule an appointment.
Synergy Technology provides services for product-based businesses that need design and engineering expertise on a flexible basis. Synergy’s multi-disciplinary team of experts works closely with clients that range from start-up companies to global enterprises and quickly become a natural complement or extension to their in-house teams. For additional information visit http://www.synergytec.com/.