INDIVIDUALS & ENTREPRENEURS
CUBE client application on line, go to application page.
Imagine for a moment, you are talking with potential investors in the morning about funding your innovation, in the afternoon you are introduced to a potential strategic partner who has the ability to integrate your technology into a system that will change the way people live, and before you go home you have a conference call with your product development partner half-way around the world about work they will be doing, while you sleep.
The CUBE can help you make this a reality. If you have what it takes to start, give us a call to see how we can help you!
Your keys to success are simple. But, it will take a great deal of work to achieve and we are here to help you succeed.
You will need:
- Coachability: Are you open minded, eager to learn, and do you understand your strengths and weaknesses?
- A Unique Business Solution: Do you have unique technical capabilities and intellectual property to establish a market differentiation?
- A Scalable Market Opportunity: Are you addressing a large market with the potential for significant revenue?
Whether you’ve been turned down for funding or are just starting out, we are looking for businesses with high growth, high potential, and a team willing to work hard to achieve your goals. This usually means a new kind of business or a more conventional business done in a radical new way.
If you think your new business has what it takes to succeed and you’re ready to put your venture on the fast-track to funding then go to our application page.
Entrepreneurs: Facing the Challenges of Success & Endurance
A young man stands up in the back of a crowded auditorium filled with students, entrepreneurs, professors, and business people and directs a pointed question to the panel of industry leaders, “I have my degree. I have my idea. I have the energy and drive. Now what do I do?”
From this simple question that is heard all too often around the nation, C4CUBE was conceived with the focus and dedication to help entrepreneurs and young companies succeed. The Ewing Kaufmann Foundation, the world’s largest entrepreneur support organization, reports that less than 10% of new businesses succeed without the support of mentors and communities. C4CUBE will raise that success percentage to over 80%.
We are often asked how we can effectively bridge the gap between idea and industry. The answer is remarkably complex and varies from company to company. Each Client gets an individually tailored milestone-based program that is designed to accelerate the conquering of their many challenges encapsulated in three broad Resource areas: Human – Capital – and Market Concepts.
The New York Times reported that 80% of all startups fail within the first year. It is often said that a good management team can make a mediocre idea successful but a bad management team can wreck a great idea. The road to success starts with a coachable team that shares the vision and passion and brings additional skills that the Founders/inventors may not have. C4CUBE helps young startups find that kind of skilled help.
Being undercapitalized is a commitment to fail. Yet many startups are unaware of how much money they really need and more importantly, what cost is associated with securing that money. We help the entrepreneur quantify how much money they need and when they need it, while instilling an awareness of the investor’s point of view. Professional investors are interested in who is managing their money, how safe is their money, and what is their Return On Investment.
Market Concept Resources
Does the world really need a better mousetrap? And if it does, who will buy it and why would anyone buy it? Marketing is the critical action that differentiates success from another “great” idea. This is often the most difficult challenge startups encounter. We test and retest to ensure the entrepreneur can deliver a clear and concise message.
How does the CUBE’s business incubator operate? The CUBE’s incubator acts as a nexus for:
- best of breed Service Providers in Finance, Legal, Marketing, Management, and Technology;
- local angel investors and outside venture funds;
- qualified investors to review fundable deals, and knowledgeable workers and innovators.
We bring qualified investors and better quality deals together to minimize investor’s risk and increase quality deal flow through structured events, such as:
- Business Opportunity Forums: (Investor Presentations)
- Attract high quality business opportunities
- Provide access to high quality investors
- Entrepreneurial Bootcamp: (Education: What to do and How to do it)
- Disciplined approach to success
- Access to experts and training
- Mentoring: Daily Guidance and Introductions
- Milestone based business development plan
- Community Involvement: (Networks and Support Infrastructure)
- Connect with Nevada Inventors Association, Academic Institutions, Economic Development Agencies, Licensing Executives Society Nevada, Entrepreneur Clubs, and others working towards common goals,
- Develop collaborative efforts with other interested investor and entrepreneurial communities in the region and around the Nation, and
- Foster a successful and sustainable business model for on-going business development and job creation.
If we succeed at coaching in the three Capital areas and providing access to necessary resources, we have done our job. The Ewing Kaufmann Foundation suggests that 85% of new businesses that pass through an incubator continue to grow for the next five years.
This is the standard by which we want to be measured; success of the company, growth of new jobs and retention of our brightest young minds